The Boston Red Sox : the John W. Henry Group, recognizing fan value through enhanced fan experience / by Phyllis M. Cahaly.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Batting practice: the history of the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Park
- 2. Pitching change: arrival of the John W. Henry administration
- 3. Play ball: Red Sox Nation: Royal Rooters to K-Men
- 4. Full count: welcome to Friendly Fenway
- 5. Seventh inning stretch: freedom at Fenway Park
- 6. Bottom of the ninth: the fans hang on
- 7. Grand slam: conclusions and recommendations
- 8. Wait 'til next year: appendix
- 9. The wrap up: works cited.