Eritrea's external relations : understanding its regional role and foreign policy / edited by Richard Reid.
Frequently misunderstood, and too often underestimated, Eritrea is crucial to the stability of the Horn of Africa region and beyond. Despite early optimism after the country gained its independence in 1993, today it has an undemocratic power structure, a low level of socioeconomic development and a...
London : Washington, D.C. :
Chatham House ; Brookings Institution [distributor],
- Eritrea's role and foreign policy : past and present perspectives / Richard Reid
- The EPLF/PFDJ experience : how it shapes Eritrea's regional strategy / Dan Connell
- What has gone wrong with Eritrea's foreign relations? / Kidane Mengisteab
- Eritrean-Sudanese relations in historical perspective / Gaim Kibreab
- The Eritrea-Ethiopia conflict and the Algiers Agreement : Eritrea's road to isolation / Redie Bereketeab
- Eritrea and the United States : towards a new US policy / Dan Connell
- Hard and soft power : some thoughts on the practice of Eritrean foreign policy / Sally Healy.