Gendered processes Korean immigrant small business ownership / Eunju Lee.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
|Format:||Thesis Electronic eBook|
New York :
LFB Scholarly Pub.,
|Series:||New Americans (LFB Scholarly Publishing LLC)
Table of Contents:
- Theories of immigrant entrepreneurship : a framework for applying a gender perspective
- Korean immigrant entrepreneurs in the New York City Metropolitan Area
- Profiles of Korean immigrants in small business
- Paths of immigrant entrepreneurship
- Gender and ownership : rethinking family labor
- A gendered niche : the case of the nail salon industry
- Gender and ethnic stratification in Korean Small businesses
- The future of Korean immigrant entrepreneurship.