Home-grown hate gender and organized racism / edited by Abby L. Ferber.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New York :
|Series:||Perspectives on gender (New York, N.Y.)
Table of Contents:
- Mapping the political right : gender and race oppression in right-wing movements / Chip Berlet
- Women and organized racism / Kathleen Blee
- "White genocide" : white supremacists and the politics of reproduction / Barbara Perry
- Normalizing racism : a case study of motherhood in white supremacy / JoAnn Rogers and Jacqueline S. Litt
- The white separatist movement : worldviews on gender, feminism, nature and change / Betty Dobratz and Stephanie Shanks-Meile
- "White men are this nation" : right wing militias and the restoration of rural American masculinity / Abby L. Ferber and Michael S. Kimmel
- "Getting it" : the role of women in male desistance from hate groups / Randy Blazak
- The dilemma of difference : gender and hate crime policy / Valerie Jenness
- Green or brown? : white nativist environmental movements / Rajani Bhatia
- The growing influence of right-wing thought / Peggy Mcintosh.