Developing online learning environments in nursing education Carol A. O'Neil, Cheryl A. Fisher, Matthew J. Rietschel.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
New York, N.Y. :
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to teaching and learning in online environments / Carol A. O'Neil
- Pedagogy associated with learning in online environments / William A. Sadera, Carol A. O'Neil, Kathleen A. Gould
- Infrastructure considerations for online learning : student faculty and technical support / Cheryl A. Fisher
- Technology and online learning / Matthew J. Rietschel
- Reconceptualizing the online course / Carol A. O'Neil
- Designing the online environment / Carol A. O'Neil
- Blended learning / Matthew J. Rietschel, Kathleen Buckley
- Interacting and communicating online / Cheryl A. Fisher
- Course management / Cheryl A. Fisher
- Assessment and evaluation of online learning / Carol A. O'Neil, Cheryl A. Fisher
- Theoretical considerations for professional education / Cheryl A. Fisher, William A. Sadera
- Practical considerations for nursing professional development education / Susan Bindon.