Parallel source problems in medieval history / by Frederic Duncalf ... and August C. Krey ... with an introduction by Dana Carleton Munro ...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Digital version available with no restrictions
New York ; London :
Harper & Bros.,
|Series:||Harper's parallel source problem series.
Table of Contents:
- The cornation of Charles the Great
- Canossa: from Oppenheim to Foresheim
- The capture of Jerusalem in 1099
- The departure of the University from Paris, 1229-1231
- The coronation of Cola di Rienso.