Approaches to library history; proceedings. Edited by John David Marshall.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Conference Proceeding eBook|
Journal of library history,
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / John David Marshall
- The second library history seminar / Louis Shores
- The state of the library history art / Richard A. Bartlett
- What killed Napoleon?
- A study of historical evidence / Donald D. Howard
- The special library, mirror of its society: keynote address / Estelle Brodman
- Library association archives and library history / Bill M. Woods
- Document sources for the history of federal government libraries / Robert V. Williams
- Through history with punch and needle : edge-notched cards for data on early American libraries / Haynes McMullen
- Early pictorial journalism in America as represented by Leslie's illustrated newspaper / Budd L. Gambee
- A history of state administration and public school in Pennsylvania / Sister M. Constance
- Notes on the contributions to library development in Africa, Asia, and Latin America ; or, a case for an evaluative history / Miles M. Jackson
- The two libraries of Baylor university / Roscoe Rouse
- American special libraries : Eighteenth century ancestors / Martha Jane K. Zachert
- History of Peabody institute library : university of the people / Frances Moltenberry
- Beginnings of the Newberry library music collections : background and personal influences / Guy Marco.