Female liberation; history and current politics Edited, with introductions, by Roberta Salper.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
|Series:||A Borzoi Book
Table of Contents:
- The rights of women / Mary Wollstonecraft
- On the enfranchisement of women / Harriet Taylor Mill
- The woman's Bible / Elizabeth Cady Stanton, et al.
- from Life and writings of Frederick Douglass / Frederick Douglass
- from Narrative of a life / Sojourner Truth
- Marx and Engels on women's liberation / Hal Draper
- The home : its work and influence / Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- from Anarchism and other essays / Emma Goldman
- We are many / Ella Reeve Bloor.
- Bread & roses / Kathy McAfee and Myrna Wood
- The development of the American women's liberation movement, 1967-1971 / Roberta Salper
- Why women's liberation-2? / Marlene Dixon
- The trip / Roxanne Dunbar
- On the temptation to be a beautiful object / Dana Densmore
- Double jeopardy : to be black and female / Frances Beal
- Politics of day care / Kate Ellis
- Woman and her mind : the story of daily life / Meredith Tax
- Fourth World Manifesto / Barbara Burris, et al.