Academic library services for graduate students : supporting future academics and professionals / Carrie Forbes and Peggy Keeran, Editors.
"Providing practical and theoretical chapters on academic library services for graduate students, this volume helps information professionals support this often-overlooked campus population to address their multiple roles and identities as students and as future faculty members or professionals...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Santa Barbara, California :
- Supporting graduate students as students : from foundational research skills to co-curricular programming. Thesis research 101 : cultivating relationships with graduate student scholars beyond course-based instruction / Steve Brantley, Ellen K. Corrigan, and Kirstin I. Duffin
- Sustaining graduate information literacy instruction : a case study of best practices / Lisa Becksford, Kyrille DeBose, Edward F. Lener, Virginia Pannabecker, and Kodi Saylor
- Here when you need me : supporting doctoral nursing students / Jennifer Rosenstein
- Capitalizing on connections : developing holistic co-curricular graduate programming / Tarida Anantachai and Emily K. Hart
- Preparing future academics : professional expectations of the academy. Beyond disciplines : training students for 21st-century research / Will Shaw, Lisa Milewicz, Heidi Madden, and Greta Boers
- The research commons : transforming the graduate experience through interdisciplinary programming and collaboration / Heather De Forest, Rebecca Dowson, Alison J. Moore, and Nicole White
- The nuts and bolts of scholarly publishing : guiding student authors through the journal publication process / Julia Hon and Rochelle Lundy
- Librarians in dissertation deposit : infusing an institutional ritual with scholarly communication instruction / Roxanne Shirazi and Jill Cirasella
- Focusing on future professionals : professional expectations of the "real world." Finding and evaluating the evidence : collaborating with future social work practitioners and scholars on systematic reviews / Jennifer Bowers
- Empowering graduate students as distance learners : access, relevance, and success / Yi Ding and Melissa A. Rassibi
- Supporting the whole person : structuring graduate student work to be meaningful and empowering / Bridget Farrell
- Digital badge programs : unifying graduate student learning across campus / Victor Baeza and Cinthya Ippoliti
- Rethinking library spaces for graduate populations : collaborative design for academic and affective needs. The grad commons and the scholars' commons : reimagining collaborative learning spaces and services for graduate students / Angela Courtney and Michael Courtney
- Supporting graduate student success : social networking and family spaces / Marie Paiva and Lis Pankl
- The library as client : immersive professional experiences in the library / Kristen Elizabeth Cardoso.