Intellectual freedom stories from a shifting landscape / edited by Valerie Nye.
"This book shares stories of censorship that librarians have experienced in their libraries. Those facing censorship challenges can find support and inspiration in this text"--
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Table of Contents:
- Part I: Protected by policy
- Part II: Public events
- Part III: Difficult conversations
- Part IV: Institutional decisions
- Part V: Patrons challenging material
- Part VI: Cultural sensitivity.