Business plans handbook. Volume 34 : a compilation of business plans developed by individuals throughout North America / Kristin B. Mallegg, project editor.
Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Farmington Hills, Mich. :
Gale, Cengage Learning,
- Bartending service
- Bed and breakfast
- Chauffeur service
- Counseling practice
- Drive-through coffee business
- Dry cleaner
- Engraving and personalization services
- Fitness center
- Home inventory business
- Home staging business
- Men's salon & spa
- Mobile hair salon business
- Mobile petting zoo business
- Mural painting business
- Outdoor equipment rental business
- Outdoor sports instruction business
- Pet daycare and boarding services
- Pipeline fracture testing service
- Web development business.