New Choices, New Families How Lesbians Decide about Motherhood / Nancy J. Mezey.
|Access Note:||Open Access.|
Johns Hopkins University Press,
|Series:||Book collections on Project MUSE.
Table of Contents:
- At the crossroads
- The historical rise of lesbian families
- Recruiting lesbian participants and collecting data
- Developing mothering desires
- Understanding motherhood
- Negotiating lesbian support networks
- Weighing intimate partner relationships
- Considering the benefits and barriers of work
- New choices, new families.