Research design : qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches / John W. Creswell, Department of Family Medicine, University of Michigan, J. David Creswell, Department of Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University.
"This best-selling text pioneered the comparison of qualitative, quantitative, and mixed method research design. For all three approaches, John W. Creswell and new co-author J. David Creswell include a preliminary consideration of philosophical assumptions, key elements of the research process,...
Thousand Oaks, California :
SAGE Publications, Inc.,
- Part I: Preliminary considerations
- The selection of a research approach
- Review of the literature
- The use of theory
- Writing strategies and ethical considerations
- Part II: Designing research
- The introduction
- The purpose statement
- Research questions and hypotheses
- Quantitative methods
- Qualitative methods
- Mixed method procedures.