Libraries, archives, and museums today : insights from the field / [edited by] Peter Botticelli, Martha R. Mahard, Michèle V. Cloonan.
This book offers insights into changes brought about by the enormous growth of the internet. There are new ways to share cultural heritage materials through online finding aids, exhibits, and other initiatives. What has been accomplished across libraries, archives, and museums? The authors consider...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Lanham, Maryland :
Rowman & Littlefield,
- Part I. Strategies for Small, Independent Institutions with Few Resources
- Part II. Collaboration within and across Institutions
- Part III. Strategic Use of Resources
- Part IV. Institutions in Transition
- Part V. Culturally Sensitive Materials.