Systemic racism in the United States : scaffolding as social construction / Robbie W.C. Tourse, Johnnie Hamilton-Mason, Nancy J. Wewiorski.
This important volume provides a powerful overview of racism in the United States: what it is, how it works, and the social, cultural, and institutional structures that have evolved to keep it in place. It dissects the rise of legalized discrimination against four major racial groups (First Nations,...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
- Racial Scaffolding: Conceptual Overview
- Institutional Legalization of Racism: Exploitation of the Core Groups
- Immigration Through the Lens of Systemic Racism
- The Infrastructure of Racism: The Psychic Dimensions
- The Infrastructure of Racism: The Institutional Dimensions
- Intersectionality: The Linkage of Racism with Other Forms of Discrimination
- Racism and Social Justice
- Deconstruction of Racism.