Group counseling with LGBTQI persons / Kristopher M. Goodrich, Melissa Luke.
This unique resource provides strengths-based, group counseling strategies designed to meet the needs of LGBTQI clients in a variety of settings. Drs. Goodrich and Luke capture the developmental concerns of LGBTQI individuals throughout the life cycle as they establish and maintain intimate relation...
View Streaming Video|
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Alexandria, VA :
American Counseling Association,
- Introduction and history of group work with the LGBTQI population
- Group factors and planning issues with the LGBTQI population
- Ethical and legal considerations for group work with the LGBTQI population
- Counseling LGBTQI children and adolescents
- Same gender adult groups
- Group counseling with intersex and transgender clients
- Coming out/disclosure groups
- Groups in context : school, community outpatient, and residential settings
- Groups for couples and families / Hannah Bowers
- Groups addressing alcohol and others drugs
- Groups addressing grief and loss
- Supervision of lgbtqi group work
- Social justice, empowerment, and advocacy groups
- LGBTQI allies.