A practical guide to helping children and young people who experience trauma / Panos Vostanis.
This concise and practical resource is for a range of carers and practitioners working with children who experienced trauma. A Practical Guide to Helping Children and Young People Who Experience Trauma will highlight their characteristics in contrast with those for children living in stability, and...
View Streaming Video|
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
|Series:||A Speechmark practical resource
- Chapter 1: Impact of trauma on children
- Chapter 2: Mental health concerns, problems and differences from other children
- Chapter 3: Interventions: Meeting vulnerable childrenђ́ةs needs in the context of oneђ́ةs role
- Chapter 4: Children and young people in foster care
- Chapter 5: Young people in residential care
- Chapter 6: Adoptive families
- Chapter 7: Homeless families and victims of domestic violence
- Chapter 8: Single young homeless people
- Chapter 9: Asylum-seeking and refugee children
- Chapter 10: Young offenders
- Chapter 11: Overarching messages.