Mindfulness and psychotherapy / edited by Christopher K. Germer, Ronald D. Siegel, Paul R. Fulton.
"Responding to growing interest among psychotherapists of all theoretical orientations, this practical book provides a comprehensive introduction to mindfulness and its clinical applications. The authors, who have been practicing both mindfulness and psychotherapy for decades, present a range o...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York :
The Guilford Press,
- The meaning of mindfulness. Mindfulness : what is it? what does it matter? / Christopher K. Germer ; Buddhist and Western psychology : seeking common ground / Paul R. Fulton and Ronald D. Siegel
- The therapy relationship. Mindfulness as clinical training / Paul R. Fulton ; Cultivating attention and compassion / William D. Morgan, Susan T. Morgan, and Christopher K. Germer ; Relational mindfulness / Janet L. Surrey and Gregory Kramer ; Practical ethics / Stephanie P. Morgan
- Clinical applications. Teaching mindfulness in therapy / Susan M. Pollak ; Depression : finding a way in, finding a way out / Thomas Pedulla ; Anxiety : accepting what comes and doing what matters / Lizabeth Roemer and Susan M. Orsillo ; Psychophysiological disorders : embracing pain / Ronald D. Siegel ; Mindfulness, insight, and trauma therapy / John Briere ; Breaking the addiction loop / Judson A. Brewer ; Working with children / Trudy A. Goodman
- Past, present, and promise. The roots of mindfulness / Andrew Olendzki ; The neurobiology of mindfulness / Sara W. Lazar
- Positive psychology and the Bodhisattva path / Charles W. Styron ; Appendix : Glossary of terms in Buddhist psychology / Andrew Olendzki.