Contemporary health promotion in nursing practice / Bonnie Raingruber.
Contemporary Health Promotion in Nursing Practice, Second Edition describes why nurses are positioned to model and promote healthy behaviors to the public, and how they can promote health to the community. The Second Edition emphasizes the nurse's role in health promotion and illustrates how he...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Burlington, MA :
Jones & Bartlett Learning,
- Health education, health promotion, and health : what do these definitions have to do with nursing?
- The history of health promotion
- Health promotion theories
- Genetic and social determinants of health : an ecological perspective
- Health disparities
- Health literacy
- Artistic, creative, and aesthetic approaches to health promotion
- Rural health promotion
- Nursing informatics
- Evaluation, research, and measurement in health promotion practice
- Entrepreneurship and health promotion
- Health promotion policy.