Communicating research / A.J. Meadows.
Communicating Research explores how changing technologies affect academic research practices. The book begins with the rise of electronic media and fundamental changes in the dissemination of research. It then outlines the problems and concerns of researchers, librarians, and publishers: inadequacie...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
San Diego :
|Series:||Library and information science (New York, N.Y.)
- Change and growth / A.J. Meadows
- Channels for communicating research / A.J. Meadows
- Making research public / A.J. Meadows
- Finding out about research / A.J. Meadows
- Research traditions / A.J. Meadows
- Who does research and with what results? / A.J. Meadows.