Becoming a reflective librarian and teacher : strategies for mindful academic practice / Michelle Reale.
In our society we are called upon to fill many roles-- and are increasingly called upon to bifurcate our experiences. Unfortunately we do not have a switch so that we can turn off our personal issues while at work, or our professional issues at home. Reale feels that reflection as both a personal an...
ALA Editions, an imprint of the American Library Association,
- Becoming reflective
- Teach what you know
- Reflective practice as intentional practice
- The way to do is to begin
- The cycle of reflection
- Using the journal in reflection
- Reflection that accentuates the positive
- Reflective practice with colleagues
- Reflection in the classroom
- Professional autobiographical reflection.