Women in American society / Melissa J. Doak.
Explores the lives of women in American society. Includes information on women's demographic trends, educational achievements, employment, financial status, parental responsibilities, political roles, victimization, and health issues.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
|Series:||Information Plus reference series.
Table of Contents:
- ch 1. American women : who are they?
- ch 2. Women's education
- ch 3. Women in the labor force
- ch 4. Women's occupations
- ch 5. Money, income, and poverty
- ch 6. Women and their children
- ch 7. Child care and elder care
- ch 8. Women in U.S. politics
- ch 9. Women as victims
- ch 10. Women as criminals
- ch 11. Women's health.