Business plans handbook. Volume 28 : a compilation of business plans developed by individuals throughout North America / Sonya D. Hill, project editor.
Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Detroit, Mich. :
- Accounting firm
- Alcohol-free entertainment center
- Bicycle repair business
- Chiropractic office
- Custom jewelry/gift box business
- Educational consulting firm
- Event planner
- Food, diet, and nutrition company
- Gardening consulting business
- Health and wellness coaching
- In-home senior adult services
- Internet cafe
- Landscape contractor
- Marketing consultant
- Martial arts school
- Medical billing service
- Plumbing service
- Vending machine business.