New routes to library success : 100+ ideas from outside the stacks / Elisabeth Doucett.
Transformative ideas for libraries based on interviews with entrepreneurs and innovative thinkers from the business world.--
ALA Editions, An imprint of the American Library Association,
Table of Contents:
- The process
- Entrepreneurship : Josh Davis, Gelato Fiasco, Brunswick, Maine
- Creativity : Walter Briggs, Briggs Advertising, Bath, Maine
- The extraordinary in the ordinary : Fritz Grobe, Eepybird
- Supporting the creators : Margaret Atwell, Kickstarter
- Customer service : Chris Wilson, L.L. Bean, Freeport, Maine
- Trend tracking : Vicki Loomis, Trendwatching.com, London, UK
- Learning your community : Brian Kevin and Ginny Wright, Down East magazine, Camden, Maine
- A great workplace : Meredith Jones, Maine Community Foundation, Ellsworth, Maine
- Content curation : Liz Doucett, Curtis Memorial Library
- Unconventional thinking : Kate Chaney Chappell, Tom's of Maine.