Research data management : practical strategies for information professionals / edited by Joyce M. Ray.
"It has become increasingly accepted that important digital data must be retained and shared in order to preserve and promote knowledge, advance research in and across all disciplines of scholarly endeavor, and maximize the return on investment of public funds. To meet this challenge, colleges...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
West Lafayette, Indiana :
Purdue University Press,
|Series:||Charleston insights in library, archival, and information sciences.
- The policy and institutional framework / James L. Mullins
- Data governance : where technology and policy collide / MacKenzie Smith
- The use of life cycle models in developing and supporting data services / Jake Carlson
- Data management assessment and planning tools / Andrew Sallans and Sherry Lake
- Trustworthy data repositories : the value and benefits of auditing and certification / Bernard R. Reilly, Jr., and Marie E. Waltz
- Copyright, open data, and the availability-usability gap : challenges, opportunities, and approaches for libraries / Melissa Levine
- Metadata services / Jenn Riley
- Data citation : principles and practice / Jan Brase [and 5 others]
- Assimilating digital repositories into the active research process / Tyler Walters
- Partnering to curate and archive social science data / Jared Lyle, George Alter, and Ann Green
- Managing and archiving research data : local repository and cloud-based practices / Michele Kimpton and Carol Minton Morris
- Chronopolis repository services / David Minor, Brian E.C. Schottlaender, and Ardys Kozbial
- Evaluating a complex project : DataOne / Suzie Allard
- What to measure? : toward metrics for research data management / Angus Whyte [and 3 others]
- An institutional perspective on data curation services : a view from Cornell University / Gail Steinhart
- Purdue University Research Repository : collaborations in data management / D. Scott Brandt
- Data curation for the humanities : perspectives from Rice University / Geneva Henry
- Developing data management services for researchers at the University of Oregon / Brian Westra
- The next generation of challenges in the curation of scholarly data / Clifford Lynch.