Design and usability of digital libraries case studies in the Asia Pacific / Yin-Leng Theng, Schubert Foo, [editors].
This book showcases some of the best digital library practices from organizations in the Asia Pacific. Particular emphasis has been placed on the design, use and usability of digital libraries. In addition to digital libraries, it also examines related technologies, the management of knowledge in di...
Hershey, Pa. :
- Survey and History of Digital Library Development in the Asia Pacific
- Design Architecture: An Introduction and Overview
- Development of Indonesia's National Digital Library Network
- Dynamic Metadata Management System for Digital Archives: Design and Construction
- Information Filtering and Personalization Services
- Implementation of Next Generation Digital Libraries
- Using Multi-Document Summarization to Facilitate Semi-Structured Literature Retrieval: A Case Study in Consumer Healthcare
- KEA: Practical Automatic Keyphrase Extraction
- Cross-Lingual Information Retrieval: The Challenge in Multilingual Libraries
- Evolving Tool Support for Digital Librarians
- Digital Libraries and Society: New Perspectives on Information and Dissemination
- Sharing Digital Knowledge With End-Users: Case Study of the International Rice Research Institute Library and Documentation Service in the Philippines
- Multimedia Digital Library as Intellectual Property
- Digital Libraries as Learning Environments for Youths
- Usability of Digital Libraries in a Multicultural Environment
- Cross-Cultural Design and Usability of a Digital Library Supporting Access to Maori Cultural Heritage Resources
- From GeogDL to PAPER: The Evolution of an Educational Digital Library
- Designing a Music Digital Library: Discovering What People Really Want
- Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluations of the Singapore National Library Board's Digital Library
- A Snapshot of Digital Library Development: The Way Forward in the Asia Pacific.