Bitterblue / Kristin Cashore.
Eighteen-year-old Bitterblue, queen of Monsea, realizes her heavy responsibility and the futility of relying on advisors who surround her with lies as she tries to help her people to heal from the thirty-five-year spell cast by her father, a violent psychopath with mind-altering abilities.
New York :
|Series:||Graceling Realm ;
bk. 3. |
- pt. 1. Stories and lies (nearly nine years later, August)
- pt. 2. Puzzles and muddles (September)
- pt. 3. Ciphers and keys (late September and October)
- pt. 4. Bridges and crossings (November and December)
- pt. 5. The ministry of stories and truth (late December and January)
- A who's who of the world as we know it
- Supplemental illustrations.