Leadership in organizations : current issues and key trends / edited by John Storey.
Leadership has proven a tricky beast to pin down and the subject has been approached from a variety of perspectives over the years. The beauty of this textbook lies in its role as an illustrative guide though the wilds of an elusive discipline. This second edition of "Leadership in Organization...
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
London ; New York :
- Signs of change : 'damned rascals' and beyond
- Changing theories of leadership and leadership development
- Leadership, ethics and integrity
- Understanding the crises of leadership
- Methods of 'learning leadership' : taught and experiential
- Designing and delivering leadership education and development : the role of corporate universities
- Can leadership be taught?
- Positive career development for leaders and managers
- The individualisation of the career and its implications for leadership and management development
- Strategically aligned leadership development
- Linking development with business
- Leadership development in multinational firms
- Leadership in public and third sector organisations
- Leadership and leadership development in education.