Fires in the bathroom : advice for teachers from high school students / Kathleen Cushman and the students of What Kids Can Do ; with an introduction by Lisa Delpit.
New York :
Table of Contents:
- Knowing students well
- Respect, liking, trust, and fairness
- Classroom behavior
- Creating a culture of success
- Teaching to the individual, working for the group
- Motivation and boredom
- Teaching difficult academic material
- Teaching teenagers who are still learning English
- When things go wrong
- Going beyond the classroom.