Survey of ebook penetration and use in U.S. public libraries
Report on an ebook survey conducted in August 2010 by Library Journal and School Library Journal. Survey results were highlighted at the virtual conference "Ebooks: Libraries at the Tipping Point" in September 2010.
|Format:||Electronic Conference Proceeding Book|
[New York, N.Y.] :
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- Profile of respondents
- Ebook collections
- Ebook acquisition, licensing, and circulation
- Ebooks, print books, and materials budgets
- Libraries and ebook vendors
- Appendix A: Public libraries questionnaire
- Appendix B: Ebook hardware and software.