Survey of ebook penetration and use in U.S. school (K-12) libraries
Report on an ebook survey conducted in August 2010 by Library Journal and School Library Journal. Survey results were highlighted at the virtual conference "Ebooks: Libraries at the Tipping Point" in September 2010.
|Format:||Electronic Conference Proceeding Book|
[New York, N.Y.] :
Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- Profile of respondents
- Ebook collections
- Ebook acquisition, licensing, and circulation
- Ebooks, print books, and budgets
- Libraries and ebook vendors
- Appendix A: School libraries questionnaire
- Appendix B: Ebook hardware and software.