Making classical music relevant to the iPod generation : an analysis of American symphony orchestra marketing and communications strategies through the lens of the Boston Symphony Orchestra / Sujata Adamson-Mohan.
"Assess(es) the different efforts being made by the BSO to reach out to new and diverse audiences, as well how they are addressing issues of sustainability. Construct(s) a strategic communications plan that will focus on attracting a diverse and younger audience at the BSO. In addition the pl...
- Statement of purpose
- Orchestras in the United States of America
- The Boston Symphony Orchestra (BSO)
- The issue and its impact on the BSO
- Current BSO communications strategies and programming
- SWOT analysis
- Research and benchmarking
- Final analysis and recommendations
- Works cited
- Appendix A: Survey and results
- Appendix B: Interview with Myran Parker-Brass
- Appendix C: U.S. census data.