Community as partner : theory and practice in nursing / Elizabeth T. Anderson, Judith McFarlane.
"This user-friendly text is presented as a handbook for students and practicing nurses who work with communities to promote health. Community as Partner focuses on the essentials of practice with the community. Students will find this text helpful for the many examples of working with the commu...
Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins,
- pt. 1. ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS FOR HEALTHY PARTNERSHIPS. The world as community : globalization and health / Lynda Law Wilson
- Community health nursing : essentials of practice / Elizabeth T. Anderson
- Epidemiology, demography, and community health / Judith McFarlane
- Environment and the health of communities / Robert W. McFarlane
- Ethical quandaries in community health nursing / Susan Scoville Walker
- Empowerment and healing / Bruce Leonard
- Cultural competence : common ground for partnerships in health care / Judith C. Drew
- Partnering With communities for healthy public policy / Julia Henderson Gist / Informatics and community health nursing / Teresa J. Walsh
- Preventing and managing community emergencies : disasters and infectious diseases/ Elnora P. Mendias and Deanna E. Grimes.