The future of archives and recordkeeping : a reader / edited by Jennie Hill.
"The way in which we view the nature of archives and the role of the archivist has changed significantly in the last few decades. With increasing interest from outside of the profession, the idea of archives as the static, impartial carriers of truth and the archivist as a guardian of records h...
- Where do we come from? : what are we? : where are we going? : situating the archive and archivists / Victoria Lane and Jennie Hill
- Encounters with the self : archives and research / Sue Breakell
- Strangely unfamiliar : ideas of the archive from outside the discipline / Alexandrina Buchanan
- Structural and formal analysis : the contribution of diplomatics to archival appraisal in the digital environment / Luciana Duranti
- Archivistics : science or art? / Eric Ketelaar
- Archons, aliens and angels : power and politics in the archive / Verne Harris
- Interactivity, flexibility and transparency : social media and Archives 2.0 / Kate Theimer
- Impact of independent and community archives on professional archival thinking and practice / Andrew Flinn
- Postcustodial archive / Adrian Cunningham
- Information management, records management, knowledge management : the place of archives in a digital age / Nicole Convery
- Appraisal and the future of archives in the digital age / Richard J. Cox.