Queer questions, clear answers : the contemporary debates on sexual orientation / Thomas S. Serwatka.
This book offers an eye opening conversation about questions, facts and fears, relative to sexual orientation. The book is framed around a series of nine sets of "queer questions," including, who is queer and who is not? how do we interpret and use sacred scriptures to control behavior and...
Santa Barbara, Calif. :
- Who's queer and who's not
- The origins of sexual orientation
- Sacred scriptures and homosexuality
- Reparative therapy and the ex-gay identity
- The downfall of society
- Pardon me, but do you have size 13 toe shoes in stock?
- Is it a secret agenda or a civil rights movement?
- Out of the school closet
- Straight talk.