Transforming research libraries for the global knowledge society / edited by Barbara I. Dewey.
"This forward-looking new resource explores the future of research libraries, academic librarianship, and research collections. Editor Barbara I. Dewey, the Dean of Libraries at University of Tennessee, Knoxville, compiles a team of leading experts to address a broad range of key concepts and i...
|Series:||Chandos information professional series.
- Transforming research libraries : an introduction / Barbara I. Dewey
- Advancing from Kumbaya to radical collaboration : redefining the future research library / James G. Neal
- Will universities still need libraries (or librarians) in 2020? / Graham Jefcoate
- Transforming research libraries : piano, piano, si va lontano / Jennifer A. Younger
- The transformation of academic libraries in China / Anthony W. Ferguson
- Organizational and strategic alignment for academic libraries / Brinley Franklin
- Building key relationships with senior campus administrators / Jeffrey G. Trzeciak
- Partnerships and connections / Nancy Noe, Bonnie MacEwan
- Common spaces, common ground : shaping intercultural experiences in the learning commons / Allison S. Bolorizadeh, Rita H. Smith
- New modes of scholarly communication : implications of Web 2.0 in the context of research dissemination / Gunilla Widen
- Coming home : scholarly publishing returns to the university / Linda L. Phillips
- Confronting challenges of documentation in the digital world : the Human Rights Documentation Initiative at the University of Texas / Fred Heath [and others].