The federal information manual : how the government collects, manages, and discloses information under FOIA and other statutes / P. Stephen Gidiere III.
How to seek and request information from a federal agency. Provides a step-by-step explanation of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Contains useful information for lawyers, including how to submit a successful FOIA request along with checklists to use in preparing the request. Includes more tha...
American Bar Association,
- An overview of federal information disputes
- Agency collection of information
- Management of agency records
- Classified information
- Access to federal records
- Electronic records and federal public websites
- The elements of a successful FOIA request
- Reasons for the withholding of agency records
- Litigation involving federal records
- Homeland security information.