Qualitative research : good decision making through understanding people, cultures and markets / Sheila Keegan.
Qualitative research is a powerful tool which plays a part in conducting marketing research into customer value analysis, branding and naming, new product launch, customer satisfaction and market segmentation, among other marketing areas. Its techniques include all types of focus groups, in depth on...
London ; Philadelphia :
|Series:||Market research in practice series.
Table of Contents:
- Market research: the big picture
- How 'qualitative' fits within the wider world of research
- The nature of qualitative research
- The business of qualitative research
- Research issues that call for qualitative methods
- Qualitative research methodologies
- Improving interviewing (and other) skills
- Research stimuli
- Projective techniques
- Consumer input to idea generation and development
- Designing a qualitative research project
- Managing a qualitative research project
- The 'hidden' processes of analysis and interpretation
- Communicating qualitative research outcomes
- Multi-country qualitative studies.