School social work : an evidence-informed framework for practice / Michael S. Kelly [and others].
"School Social Work: An Evidence-Informed Framework for Practice offers school social work students and veteran practitioners a new framework for choosing their interventions based on the best available evidence. It is the first work that synthesizes the evidence-based practice (EBP) process wi...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||Evidence-based practices series.
- The need for an evidence-informed practice approach in schools
- Understanding and narrowing the research-practice knowledge gap
- An evidence-informed process for school social workers
- Empirically supported Tier 2 interventions
- Parent involvement
- Increasing student compliance with classroom tasks
- Behavior intervention planning
- Helping students cope with their parents' divorce
- Preventing bullying in schools
- Empirically supported social skills interventions
- Helping students with anxiety in schools
- Problems with ADHD in a school setting
- Iatrogenic interventions in schools
- Lessons learned from our evidence-informed practice process and final reflections
- Appendix A: National school social work survey instrument : school social work survey 2008
- Appendix B: How we investigated the evidence.