Mentoring 101 : what every leader needs to know / John C. Maxwell.
This book explores the timeless principles that have become Dr. Maxwell's trademark style. In a concise, straightforward voice, Maxwell focuses on essential and time-tested qualities necessary for developing mentoring relationships that make a difference in the lives of your colleagues and the...
Nashville, Tenn. :
- What do I need to know before I start?
- How do I adopt a mentor's mind-set?
- Whom should I mentor?
- How can I set them up for success?
- How do I help them do better work?
- How do I create the right environment?
- How do I help them become better people?
- What should I do if they pass me by?