Managing diversity / Roger Cartwright.
Fast track route to mastering all aspects of managing a diverse workforce. Covers all the key technigues of managing diversity successfully, from motivating all parts of the workforce to techniques for avoiding stereotyping, and from managing the multilingual organization to using technology.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Oxford, U.K. :
|Series:||ExpressExec people ;
- Introduction to managing diversity
- What is managing diversity
- The evolution of managing diversity
- The E-dimension in managing diversity
- The global dimension of managing diversity
- The state of the art of managing diversity
- Managing diversity success stories
- Key concepts and thinkers in managing diversity
- Resources for managing diversity
- Ten steps to making managing diversity work