A practical handbook for community health nurses : working with children and their parents / edited by Katie Booth and Karen A. Luker.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
Oxford ; Malden, Mass :
Table of Contents:
- pt. 1. The child and the family
- Ch. 1. Families and social policy
- Ch. 2. The developing child
- Ch. 3. Promoting psychological health: a focus on children within families
- Ch. 4. Caring within families
- Ch. 5. Post-natal depression: minimising the impact
- Ch. 6. The child at risk: working with families and the child protection system
- pt. 2. The child and nutrition
- Ch. 7. Breast feeding: the art and science
- Ch. 8. Infant feeding and early weaning: principles and practice
- Ch. 9. Nutrition in childhood: advice and dilemmas
- Ch. 10. Dental health: a practical guide to preventive dentistry
- pt. 3. Common problems in childhood
- Ch. 11. Immunisation and prevention: an up-to-date perspective
- Ch. 12. Managing infections: how to help parents
- Ch. 13. Managing atopic eczema: evidence and issues
- Ch. 14. Sleep disorders in the pre-school child: how the health professionals can help
- Ch. 15. Toilet training and related issues: anticipatory help for parents and families.