The complete idiot's guide to starting a home-based business / by Barbara Weltman.
|Access Note:||Access to electronic resources restricted to Simmons University students, faculty and staff.|
Access limited to one user at a time.
New York, NY :
Table of Contents:
- There's No Place Like Home--to Start a Business
- The Home-Based Business Revolution
- Look Who's Working from Home
- Life in the Information Age
- What Are Your Chances for Success?
- The Birthplace of Major Corporations
- Predicting the Future of Home Businesses
- Why Start from Home?
- You're Already Paying the Rent (or the Mortgage)
- Short Commute: From Bedroom to Boardroom
- Taking Care of Others
- Test the Waters by Starting Part-Time
- Be Realistic
- Finding Your Perfect (Business) Match
- Do What You Love and the Bucks Will Roll In
- What's Your Entrepreneurial IQ?
- Start with What You Know
- Create a Business Concept
- Fine-Tune Your Idea
- Test Your Concept
- Put Your Idea in Writing
- The Franchise Option: Business in a Box
- What Is a Franchise?
- Finding a Franchise Just for You
- Franchisees Have Rights, Too
- Turnkey Business: Up and Ready to Go
- Buying an Existing Business and Getting a Head Start
- Buying a "Business Opportunity"
- Network Marketing
- Online Ideas
- Is an Online Business for You?
- Creating an Online Business
- E-Commerce Made Easy
- Using the Internet for Everything from Ads to Zip Codes
- Forming Your Business
- Flying Solo
- Teaming Up
- Me, Inc.
- Casting Your Vote for S Status
- Limit Your Liability with an LLC
- Get Your Business Identification Number
- Raising Dollars with Sense
- So, Why Do I Need a Business Plan?
- Why You Absolutely Need a Business Plan
- Writing Your Business Plan: 101
- The Ingredients of Your Plan.