Literary passion, ideological commitment : toward a legacy of Afro-Cuban and Afro-Brazilian women writers / Dawn Duke.
Lewisburg [Pa.] :
Bucknell University Press,
Table of Contents:
- Complexities of gendered and racialized depictions in novels by male writers
- Pioneers in a tradition of Afro-Latin American women's writings
- Making her presence felt : the politics of poets
- Woman-centered poetic revisioning : female strength and sexuality
- The gaze outward : implications for cultural perception and agency
- Conclusion: A shared legacy.