Convergence and collaboration of campus information services / edited by Peter Hernon and Ronald R. Powell.
This book is ideal for anyone interested in how academic libraries can be more closely tied to the various missions of the colleges/universities in which they reside.
Westport, Conn. :
Table of Contents:
- Innovation is an ongoing process : collaboration at the University of California-Irvine
- Sowing an old field with a new crop : collaborative services of libraries and other campus units
- From isolation to engagement : strategy, structure, and process
- Convergence and collaboration in information services at the University of Colgary
- The library as model of integrated student-centered academic support enterprise
- The University of Georgia student learning center
- From faction to fusion : the Columbia University libraries and information services enterprise
- Libraries and convergence at Yale
- The poetry center at Suffok University
- Collaborative initiative to deliver
- Other perspectives and concluding thoughts.