Gender and diversity in management : a concise introduction / Caroline Gatrell and Elaine Swan.
In this book, the authors provide both an insightful introduction and much-needed resource to the understanding of gender and diversity in management. In an area where there is often conflicting scholarship, this concise introduction assesses the key contemporary issues, and takes stock of the debat...
Los Angeles ; London :
- 1. What do we mean by gender and diversity in management?
- 2. Introducing gender in management
- 3. Gender in management : social and cultural perspectives
- 4. Managing diversity : the turn from equal opportunities
- 5. Differences at work : race, sexuality and disability
- 6. Conclusion : from theory to practice?