Everyday information practices : a social phenomenological perspective / Reijo Savolainen.
"Everyday Information Practices: A Social Phenomenological Perspective draws on interviews with environmental activists and unemployed people during 2005 and 2006 and explores their practices of information seeking by focusing on how they monitored everyday events and sought information to solv...
Lanham, Md. :
- Practice and information practice : approaching the major concepts
- Conceptualizing everyday information practices
- Drawing the empirical picture of information practices
- Practices of everyday-life information seeking
- Information use in everyday contexts
- Practices of information sharing.