Trafficking and the global sex industry / edited by Karen Beeks and Delila Amir.
|Format:||Conference Proceeding Book|
Lanham, MD :
|Series:||Program in migration and refugee studies.
Table of Contents:
- Ambiguities and confusions in migration-trafficking nexus : a development challenge / Md. Shahidul Haque
- International migration and trafficking of Mexican women to the United States / Arun Kumar Acharya
- Trafficking of women and children in Vietnam : current issues and problems / Vu Ngoc Binh
- Human (in)security, human trafficking and security in Malaysia / Zarina Othman
- Trafficking in women from the former Soviet Union for the purposes of sexual exploitation / Saltanat Sulaimanova
- Insecurity and opportunity in Colombia : linking civil war and human trafficking / Abbey Steele
- Conflicts and interests: trafficking in Filipino women and the Philippine government policies on migration and trafficking / Carolina S. Ruiz-Austria
- The challenge of hidden slavery : legal responses to forced labor in the United States / Free the Slaves, Washington DC and the Human Rights Center, University of California, Berkeley
- Human rights and human trafficking in Thailand : a shadow tip report / Anne Gallagher
- From home to hell : the telling story of an African woman's journey and stay in Europe / William A.E. Ejalu
- Migration and trafficking of women and girls : a brief review of some effective models in India and Thailand / Upala Devi Banerjee
- Fighting against trafficking in women in the north of Israel / Rita Chaikin
- The provision of protection and settlement services for migrant women trafficked for sexual purposes : the case of Italy / Isabel Crowhurst.