Government documents librarianship : a guide for the neo-depository era / Lisa A. Ennis.
This book begins by looking at career opportunities in both Federal Depository Libraries (FDLs) and non-depository libraries with government documents collections. It then discusses skills and traits; networking and training options; managing and administering people, paperwork, and collections; and...
Medford, N.J. :
- Government documents librarianship: the sky's the limit
- GPO and FDLP history: a look back before moving forward
- The modern GPO and FDLP: the Neo-Depository Era
- FDLP requirements: dragons and beasts
- Networking and training: you are not alone
- Managing and administering: the big picture
- Public services issues: making the government documents collection sparkle
- Technical services issues: the devil is in the details.