Social software in libraries : building collaboration, communication, and community Online / Meredith G. Farkas.
Social software lets libraries show a human face online, helping them communicate, educate, and interact with their communities. This nuts-and-bolts guide provides librarians with the information and skills necessary to implement the most popular and effective social software technologies: blogs, RS...
Medford, N.J. :
|Series:||Professional development collection.
- What is social software?
- Blogs in libraries : practical applications
- Online communities
- Social networking
- Social bookmarking and collaborative filtering
- Tools for synchronous online reference
- The mobile revolution
- Screencasting and vodcasting
- What will work @ your library
- Keeping up : a primer
- Future trends in social software.